Saturday, May 15, 2010

Agent Search Update

A latino chick at a Big New York Agency asked to see my entire manuscript, responding to my query, not too long ago.  Exciting, but only mildly so, as my psychic 15-year old said, "Mom, she´s not the one for you.  She´s not competitive enough."  I have to admit, on the Big Agency website, said agent looked to be about 12 years old. 

Carla, my 15-year old, said a blonde lady would be interested in my book "in about 3 months" which would be about the end of June/beginning of July.  So when the New Young Agent with a Mexican sounding last name didn´t want to represent me, I only thought, OK, next.  Blonde lady, step forward.  I found a blond agent who blogs actually, who I´ve contacted.  I showed Carla her photo, and Carla said, "Oh yeah, that´s her."  Would I jink it if I say her name?  Her initial are JB.

I shall let you all know if and when she replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment